Saturday, July 25, 2015

Oh, Hey There!

Well....it has been....a while (?) since I have last posted. More like forever, let's face it...I'm lazy.

I've been thinking of starting a brand new blog lately, and decided to read this old thing. I probably will just continue with this one, just change a few things up a bit.

What has happened since I last posted? My last post I was talking about going to Japan...I guess it's been almost a year since then?

After coming back from Japan, I started a new job in government. It is an amazing job, pays much better than my old job, and I actually don't want to pull my hair out every day (only sometimes). But really, I feel very lucky; my coworkers are amazing, inspiring people. Everyone is older than me, with much more education and professional experience than me. But that's what I love; I am learning from them. And, they are more than happy to give me advice whenever I ask.

Suzuna will be 3 in only 3 months. THREE YEARS OLD! When did time go so fast?
She is a rambunctious toddler, constantly jabbering away, playing pretend. She loves going to daycare, and has two little friends who she is constantly attached to.
Biggest thing though?
She. Is. Potty. Trained.
Oh. My. God. We were so excited when we finally admitted to ourselves that she was potty trained. She hasn't had an accident in nearly a month, and always tells us when she needs to pee or poo, so we can make it to a bathroom on time. She even wakes up at night to tell us she needs to go. I'm tempted to put her in panties at night...but probably not for a year or so yet; just in case.

Another thing?
I'm pregnant!

Just coming up on 16 weeks now. So far this pregnancy has been similar to Suzuna's; no nausea (though there were days where I definitely thought I was gonna hurl a few times). The only differences this time around, are that I am constantly getting headaches. Every single day. I've never been one to get headaches at all, so having headaches daily is really draining.
Also, my body is in a lot more pain/discomfort with this baby. My Dr. says that it's just because this baby is sitting lower, and the muscles in my groin/abdomen are more sensitive. But still! There are days where I can't sit or walk, the discomfort is so bad. It's not like cramping...more like there is a bowling ball in my stomach, crushing my soul.
The past two weeks have been better, so hopefully my stretching muscles are calming the f*** down now.
I am due January 12 (4 days before Hiroya's birthday) so I still have a ways to go yet. In a month we can find out the gender, and we are so excited for that. We already have a name for a boy (Hiroto) but we are undecided on girls names (Yuzuki or Haruna). I guess we still have time to decide!

There are a few more exciting things coming up, but I will leave those for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment